Looking very nice.
Renovation Part III: The Garden Cabin
This week we didn’t work many days on the project, but we made great progress. Tuesday we prepared the concrete base for the garden cabin:
On Friday they delivered the cabin:
First I installed an extra layer of shingles on the roof:
Then I cleaned and sanded the bottom part of the cabin and started painting. Unfortunately it started raining around 6PM. So, I continued today (Saturday) with emptying my shed and around noon the cabin was dry enough to continue painting:
And this is the end result! It looks very nice and I’m very happy with it.
またね (Until next time),
Comments are closed.